Terms, Conditions, and Policies
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://afflueyence.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on AffluEYEnce’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on AffluEYEnce’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let AffluEYEnce® terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format. These Terms of Service has been created with the help of the Terms Of Service Generator.
All the materials on AffluEYEnce’s Website are provided “as is”. AffluEYEnce® makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, AffluEYEnce® does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
AffluEYEnce® or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on AffluEYEnce’s Website, even if AffluEYEnce® or an authorized representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AffluEYEnce’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AffluEYEnce® will not promise that any of the materials on this Website are accurate, complete, or current. AffluEYEnce® may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. AffluEYEnce® does not make any commitment to update the materials.
AffluEYEnce® has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by AffluEYEnce® of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to AffluEYEnce’s Website shall be governed by the laws of us without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
- Each digital product, physical product, and service is non-refundable. Any disputes or chargebacks will be assumed as fraud.
- It is imperative that you understand the following: If you are allergic to ricinus, daisies, plants in the Asteraceae/Compositae family, ragweed, marigold, olives, tea tree, coconut, and/or any of their derivatives do not purchase or use these physical products. It is strongly advised to test all of these products on a small part of your body such as the back of your wrist or behind one of your ears before using them if you are not 100% certain you will not have an adverse reaction to any of these products. If you are not 100% certain you will not have an adverse reaction to these products, please do not buy or use these products. Please read our AffluEYEnce® FAQ page.
- Nor The Eyes Have It, LLC, Dr. L. Culpepper, OD, MS, Eyesight Concepts, LLC or any person or entity associated with any of the above will be held liable for any adverse reactions resulting from the use of any product on this website.
- Any mistyped (including misspelled words and omissions) contact or mailing information (including misspellings or omissions of any parts of the shipping information) of and by the purchaser that results in returned orders can be re-mailed after the purchaser pays the additional shipping for our Concierge team to re-mail the order to the correct person and/or place.
- Nor The Eyes Have It, LLC, Dr. L. Culpepper, OD, MS, Eyesight Concepts, LLC or any person or entity associated with any of the above will be held liable for any shipping mishaps including 3rd party shipping delays, inclement weather delays, mistyped information given by the purchaser and/or user, misspelled information given by the purchaser and/or user, or incorrect information given by the purchaser and/or user.
- Please visit the AffluEYEnce® FAQ page and the AffluEYEnce® Refund Policy.
- Any questions can be directed to our Concierge team at firstname.lastname@example.org.